What type of information we collect
1.We collect your personal information such as your IP address to verify your identity when you visit our website.
(1)IP address - the numeric code used to identify your device and the country, region or city where you are located.
(2)Geographic location - used to determine your device’s approximate latitude and longitude, GPS related information and local Wi-Fi device connected information.
(3)Operation information in our service or website - used to identify your user behaviour, including user ID, requested date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the viewed page previously, the files clicked and downloaded, the external links clicked, and the page generation time.
(4)Information we collect to ensure the stability and accuracy of statistical analysis services and to continuously optimize our service, including: your host name, browser user agent, operating system, SDK / API / JS code version, Internet service provider, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, device display height/width, screen resolution, screen color, FLASH version, JAVA support, language environment, cookie support, terminal manufacturer, time zone, network status (Wi-Fi, etc.) and telecom operators.
3. In addition, when you contact us via email, we will collect the following types of your personal information:
（1）Identity information such as your name
（2）Contact information such as your email address
（3）Technical information such as your IP address
（4）Other information you may disclose in the email
We will not collect special categories of information from you unless you actively provide us, such as the information of your race, political views, religion, health, or sexual orientation.
How and why we collect your information
We obtain your information in the following ways:
(1) When you visit our website, we obtain information through cookies or other similar technologies.
(2) When you contact us via email or other channels, we obtain the information you provided and the contact information you used.
Please note no automated decision-making is performed based on the personal information that we collect from you.
This information will allow us better to understand how our website is used and how to improve it. By counting your access to our website, we can continuously improve the website experience and provide better content.
Cookies and similar technologies
How we share your information
When you visit our website, your cookies will be collected and processed by us, Google Analytics and Baidu Tongji will also collect and process your cookies on our behalf.
How we protect your information
1.Where we store your information
When you visit our website, any information we collect will be stored on Alibaba Cloud servers within and outside the People's Republic of China.
When you contact us by email, any information included with your email will be stored in the People's Republic of China.
2.How long we keep your personal information
We securely store personal information that we collect in compliance with cybersecurity best practice, Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China and EU General Data Protection Regulation.
For personal information collected when you visit our website:
Location information is kept for two year following your last visit on our website
Technical information is kept for two year following your last visit on our website
Usage information is kept for two year following your last visit on our website
Device information is kept for two year following your last visit on our website
Other information is kept for two year following your last visit on our website
For personal information collect when you send an email to us:
Identity information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Contact information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Technical information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Other information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Following the expiration of the retention period, your personal information is erased from our systems.
3. Security incident handling measures
To cope with possible risks, such as personal information leakage, damage, and loss, we have developed several mechanisms and control measures, clearly defined the rating standards of security incidents and corresponding processing procedures.
Upon the occurrence of unfortunate information security incidents, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. When it is difficult to notify the information subject one by one, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner. Meanwhile, we will also voluntarily report the disposal of information security incidents in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you have any questions about our personal information protection, for example you find your personal information has been leaked, please contact us immediately through the contact information in "Contact us", so that we can take corresponding measures.
We attach great importance to your personal information and do our best to protect your right to access, rectify, erasure and withdraw your consent to your personal information, so that you have full ability to protect your privacy and security. Your rights include:
1. Your right to access your personal information
You have the right to ask if we are processing your information. If we are processing your information, you could request your personal information, and you will receive a copy of your personal information and other relevant information that we hold.
2. Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
3. Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances:
(1) When our processing of personal information violates laws or regulations;(2) When we collect or use your personal information without your explicit consent;(3) When we process personal information seriously in violation of the agreement with you;
(4) When you no longer use our website or service;
(5) When we terminate our website services and operations.
4. Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to stop the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances:
(1) The accuracy of your personal information is contested, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal information and request the restriction of their use instead;
(3) We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
(4) You have objected to the processing of your personal information and are waiting to verify whether our legal reasons cover your legal reasons.
5. Your right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on your legitimate interests. Unless we can prove that there are legitimate reasons, we will no longer process your personal information.
6. Your right to information portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the information you provide to us in a readable form to other organizations or you, in certain circumstances.
7. Your right to withdraw
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the further collection and use of your personal information at any time. You could withdraw your consent in the following ways:
(1) Deleting cookies related to http://german.cri.cn/ in your web browser. You could do so on Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, as well as most web browsers.
(2) You could also withdraw your consent by submitting a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time after you send the email, and will collect, use and/or disclose your personal information in accordance with your request.
Your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your consent before. If you want to make a request, please contact us via email@example.com.
1. We attach great importance to the protection of children. If you are under 16 (or below the age of adult required by your country), you will always need to get your parental/guardian consent before using our website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children. In the case of collecting personal information of children with the consent of the parental/guardian, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information only if permitted by law, with the consent of the parental/guardian, or as necessary for the protection of children.
If we have personal information of a child without parental/guardian consent, we will consult with the relevant guardian and delete the relevant personal information as soon as possible.
Update and amendment
(1) Our information processing methods have changed. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information collected, and the use of personal information;
(2) The main objects of your personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
(3) Your rights and the way in which they are exercised have undergone major changes;
(4) Our contact information and complaint channels have changed.
CMG European and Latin American Languages Programming Center is the controller of your personal information, which means that it is our responsibility to decide how and why to collect and process the personal information you provide us.
CMG European and Latin American Languages Programming Center DPO
Name: CMG European and Latin American Languages Programming Center
You could also contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under normal circumstances, we would reply to your request within 30 days. If you are not satisfied by the way we handle your personal information and wish to issue a complain, you could contact to the data protection agency or other regulatory authority in your country.
Last updated: 2021/08/01
Effective date: 2021/08/01